To ensure that as many of your invited candidates as possible apply, the invitation text is the first decisive point of contact. There are a few points to keep in mind so that you can really convince everyone:
- Make sure that the invitation text is short and that you concentrate on the essentials.
- Always address the candidates personally and do not use a generalised approach.
- State the name of your company in the subject line or in the e-mail so that the candidates know 100% that it is the application in your company.
- Make sure that the email contains the placeholder for the landing page. Otherwise, candidates will not receive the information as to which job code to use.
- Add your contact details at the end of the email.
Of course, you don't need to think up your text yourself. For the perfect invitation text, we have already created a pre-formulated template for you, which you can use directly as an invitation text or which you can use as a guide when creating your own template:
You will also find this in the templates when creating the invitation. If you have further questions, simply contact your personal contact person.
Other interesting articles: